Gaybour Day Weekend is always a busy one so we suggest booking your hotel sooner than later. We’ve reserved a block of hotel rooms at the Holiday Inn & Suites, Downtown Vancouver. Book yours before they’re gone! If that’s not your fancy, we have a couple of other suggestions as well. See below for details.
Holiday Inn & Suites – Downtown Vancouver – 1110 Howe Street ($$ Cdn)
If you want to increase your odd by running into other FOB babes in the lobby or at the pool, this is where you wanna stay. We’ve reserved a block of 30 rooms so get yours before they are gone. Just around the corner from the Davie Street Gaybourhood Village, a few blocks from one of the parties and a quick cab ride to another.
Some things it includes we think you would like:
- Free WIFI
- 24hr access to the indoor swimming pool (and gym)
- In room coffee
- Secured underground parking ($19+tax/night)
Rates (in Cdn and based on double occupancy):
- Business class – 2 double beds or 1 king and 1 sofa bed: $269/night Fri+Sat, $229/night Sun
- Family room – 2 double beds + 1 single bed: $279/night Fri+Sat, $239/night Sun
- room costs are plus tax
- $20 charge per extra person
- 50% of the remaining rooms will be released on July 18th and the rest will be released on August 2nd so book before then to secure the group rate
How to book:
- Group Name: FOB 2017
- Group Code: FOB
- Hotel Toll Free: 800-663-9151
- Phone: 604-623-6866
- Fax: 604-684-4736
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Booking link: available through FB Group posting
Sandman Suites Vancouver – 1160 Davie Street ($$ Cdn)
Overlooking English Bay with breathtaking views of the ocean and mountains. This modern hotel is situated amongst the gay hotspots in the Davie Street Village. There is a heated outdoor pool and fitness centre with a steam room. One bedroom suites include separate living areas with pull-out sofas, full kitchens and balconies including free WIFI.
OPUS Vancouver – 322 Davie Street ($$$ Cdn)
If you’re looking for an iconic boutique hotel, then this your place. Because who doesn’t want a glass of complimentary champagne when they check in to a hotel? Located in the Yaletown district, a quick walk to the False Creek waterfront or the Davie Street Village. Colourful rooms feature free WIFI and iPads. Car service to downtown and bike loans are free.